ID Software (for created this great game)
Timothy Lottes (EPIC)
Reshade Team (Crosire, CeeJay, Marty McFly, Thalixte, Ganossa/Hawk, Bacondither, Ioxa, Otis, Jose Negrete, et al. ~ https://reshade.me)
What is this?
A simple Reshade preset and shaders pack for DOOM ETERNAL (Vulkan API).
This preset would give you beyond ultra mimic even with medium-high in-game graphic settings.
It’s NOT using heavy or complex shaders (e.g AO, HDR, Ambient Light, etc); just simple shaders and JUST MIMIC!
Download link :
You can download it from here (Note: this is a lite version) :
How to install (Read it carefully!)
- Make sure you already installed the proper Vulkan driver that bundled with your graphic card driver.
- Clean-up or move your previous Reshade (dxgi.dll, reshade.ini, reshade-shaders folder, also my previous version of Reshade preset and shaders pack) from your game folder before install this mod.
- Download and install Reshade 4.5.4 (or newer) from Reshade Official Page (https://Reshade.me)
- In Reshade installer Welcome windows DO NOT select any-game, just straight choose and click on “Enable/Disable Reshade Vulkan globally (affects all Vulkan games)”
- After that, put a check mark on “”Enable Reshade Vulkan globally (affects all Vulkan games)” , this is very important or Reshade Vulkan won’t run properly . Check out this screenshot below:
- After Enable Reshade Vulkan global, close Reshade Installer by click on X icon at the top right corner to close Reshade installer.Open Windows Explorer. Go to Folder Option and then unhide System Folder (C:\ProgramData) by choose “Show hidden files, folders and drives“)
- Extract zipped Simple Realistic files into the folder: C:\ProgramData\ReShade as shown below:
- Take a deep breath. Pray for a while, then run the game. I hope this works for you! :)
- Enjoy it! :)
How to uninstall
Run Reshade installer once again, and give unchecked on “Enable Rehade Vulkan Global settings“. That’s it!
INSERT: Toggle Effects ON/OFF (default is ON)
PAUSE : Toggle real-time side by side comparison (left = vanilla; right = with Mod)
END: open Reshade UI overlay menu/editor (you may adjust Color Saturation, Dark Levels, Light Intensity from here)
I hope you like this!
Stay safe at home!! :)