RockStar Studio (for created this beautiful Red Dead Redemption 2)
Timothy Lottes (EPIC)
Reshade Team (Crosire, CeeJay, Marty McFly, Thalixte, Ganossa/Hawk, Bacondither, Ioxa, Otis, Jose Negrete, et al. ~ https://reshade.me )
What is this?
This is a Reshade preset, and shaders pack for Red Dead Redemption 2 . It’s based on Reshade 4.4.x framework (customized version).
This preset and shaders pack would improve in-game images quality: a beyond ultra quality mimic.
That’s the reason why I called it as Beyond Ultra Mod.
3D stereoscopic mode (Top-Bottom) also included with this simple preset. It’s optimized for passive 3D screen only.
for best result (image-quality/performance ):
* if you have NVIDIA RTX2080 or higher, I would like to recommended to set your “Quality Preset Level” bar to the middle (10/20), inside RDR2 Graphic Settings.
* if you have NVIDIA RTX2070 or lower, I would like to recommended to set your “Quality Preset Level” bar to quarter (5/20), inside RDR2 Graphic Settings.
With these settings, if you not pursuit very-high FPS number then the remain resource of your GPU can be use to gain higher image details by set “Resolution Scale” to 3/2 (1.500) inside RDR2 Graphic Settings.
In-game images improvement (click on image, to zoom)
a new version V1.72 just added:
>Added Light-Intensity adjustment inside Reshade UI. (slide it to minus (-) for weak light-intensity and plus (+) for strong light-intensity ).
You may download it from here
How to Install:
– Clean-up/Move/Backup your previous Reshade files (dxgi.dll and their related files and folders) if you already installed it to your game.
– Extract this file into the same folder with your game executable (RDR2.exe)
How to Un-install:
– Delete or move these files: dxgi.dll, ReShade.ini, and also \reshade-shaders folder
INSERT: Toggle Effects ON/OFF (default is ON)
F11: Activate 3D Stereoscopic Mode – Top and Bottom Format ~ Optimized for LG 3D Cinema Screen
PAUSE : Toggle realtime side by side comparison (left = vanilla, right = with mod ON)
END : to show up Reshade UI (you can adjust color saturation, light-intensity and dark-level from here)
I hope you like this!
If you have any feed back or request, please don’t hesitate to visit me and discuss it in my YouTube channel here: Chris Rubino PC Gaming discussion channel
Are you looking for Lite Edition?
The Lite version of this mod was optimized to general settings (not only for Ultra). You may download it from here: Nexusmods
This version using less shaders and less performance hits, but with lower images quality.
Do not use this mod during play online mode! Move it into temporary folder outside of your RDR2 folder before play online.