Today i would like to explain to you how to play Quantum Break (Steam Edition ~ DX11) in 3D Stereoscopic mode with your 3DTV or 3D Monitor (UHD and FHD are supported).
It’s so simple, just following these steps below:
- Download my realistic MOD V1.0 from this article here
- Extract it to your game folder as already explained in that article
- Run your game; press F11 button during playing the game. You will see your screen would be divide into 2 areas; Side by side ~ Top and Bottom like these screenshots:
- Press your 3D button mode on your 3DTV remote control. Choose Top and Bottom mode.
- Put and wear your 3D Glasses on.
- Tada! Enjoy it! :)
You may try it with your active 3DTV or 3D Monitor. But i cannot guarantee that it would be work prefectly in your screen. You may see some “cross-talks” effects aka. ghosting effect.
Try it with Light Boost or DOF effect
You may also try to press Del (Delete) button to activate “Light Boost”; to make images brighter. Be careful; sometimes it too bright in 50-60″ UHD 3DTV. So use it as you likes it.
Press F12 to try using Depth of Field (DOF) effects with current 3D Stereoscopic.
Tested on my LG 42″ (FHD) and 60″(UHD) passive 3DTV. And looks sooo beautiful. =))
Happy 3D Stereoscopic game!